Dental Restorations in McDonough, Palmetto & Zebulon, GA
Palmetto Family Dental is a leading, family-friendly dental office that provides custom dental restorations in Palmetto, Zebulon, and McDonough, GA. We provide comfortable, well-fitting restorations crafted from superior quality materials.
We welcome patients struggling with functional and aesthetic dental issues to contact our dentists near you for an assessment. Our three convenient locations make us ideal for patients seeking an outstanding and easily accessible dental practice.
Commonly Requested Dental Restorations
Our dentists in Palmetto, Zebulon, and McDonough, GA, offer custom dental restorations near you to address a wide range of dental issues. We provide restorations to repair decayed, broken, chipped, discolored, misshapen, and missing teeth, to name a few.
Visit Palmetto Family Dental today to enjoy our comprehensive range of dental restorations, including:
- Tooth Fillings. Tooth fillings rebuild dental function after decay and other forms of damage. Tooth fillings are made of different materials, some of which are tooth-colored.
- Inlays and Onlays. Our dentists may recommend indirect fillings if you have cavities that cannot be filled with simple, direct fillings. Indirect fillings are also referred to as inlays and onlays. Inlays and onlays are made in a lab from your dental impressions and then cemented to the affected tooth.
- Dental Crowns. A crown is a tooth-like cover or cap that goes over a damaged tooth. Dental crowns fix numerous dental challenges, including decayed, worn, misshapen, and discolored teeth. A crown may also be used to support a dental bridge or cap a dental implant.
- Dental Implants. These are artificial tooth roots installed in the jawbone to support crowns, bridges, or dentures. A tooth implant looks like a small screw and is made of titanium.
- Dental Bridges. A dental bridge consists of false teeth supported by adjacent natural teeth.
- Dentures. Dentures consist of false teeth supported by a gum-colored base. Dentures are ideal for patients who have suffered tooth loss and want to replace their teeth quickly and conveniently.
- Veneers. Veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made porcelain or composite resin shells bonded to the front surface of teeth to improve their appearance. You may require veneers if you have discolored, misshapen, broken, chipped, or misaligned teeth.
Schedule Your Appointment
Please contact Palmetto Family Dental
today to enjoy our wide range of custom, carefully crafted custom dental restorations in Palmetto, Zebulon, and McDonough, GA.